Pageviews past week

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Dan. Brought me to CEI

They are concerned about swirly lights in eyes called photopsiAs.  This is new in recent years but had them 7 years ago. I think it's the electrical firing which i experience at the peripheral.
Dr is concerned that these are signs of a retinal detatchment. He didn't find any sign of this despite his excellent examination and eye softening. Techniques.
I lay prone. He asked me to look left and inserted something firm into the socket to flatten  the round eye and this continued with anesthesia, up right down left for some time, both eyes.
I softened my eyes as yoginis do. The tears streamed from my eyes as i concentrated on breathing.
Doc suggested moisturizing eye drops which were quite soothing.
I cancelled my one client and went to bed. 

No comments: